Bought this dress and had it shipped from U.S to Australia. The dress is in very good condition and was only worn for about 1.5 hours for the ceremony and brief photo shoot. I purchased late 2012 and my wedding was mid-2013.
It was quite an easy choice. Its such a classy, timeless dress combining French tulle and organza, to create a beautiful wedding gown with a defined mermaid silhouette that will flatter surprisingly various body shapes. Vera Wang has made it possible for it to be romantic and soft, yet strong and modern at the same time. The french tulle, wraps around the body while the train is made of multiple abstract blossoms in tissue organza.
Goes great with an added sequinned or plain sash if you wish to personalise it to your taste, and highlight your waist – but even on its own, this dress is simply elegance at its best.
Happy to answer any other questions you may have.
- Alterations: Had it altered to fit me (bodice) as well as had cups put in (these can be taken out). It is a size 2, but will fit a size 0 (or a 00 if you take it in a little more). The length was not touched at all - my heels were about 5 inches high. Its not a brand new dress, but very close to one.
- Preservation Method: I've had it dry-cleaned twice since, one right after the wedding, and it has just come back from the cleaners again now as I have decided to sell it. It is now hanging in a professional bag for wedding dresses in a continuous air-conditioned room.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Sydney, OT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.