I fell in love with this dress the moment that I saw it. I wore the dress for my ceremony and dinner reception and took the dress off for the reception dancing. The dress is ivory with the blush blizzard beading and looked beautiful in person on the day and in pictures!!!
- Alterations: The dress was taken in a little at the bust probably 1 inch from sample size, before I wore it and extra crinoline was added which could be removed if you did not want it very easily
- Preservation Method: I was married in August 2013. The dress has been looked at by a seamstress to make sure all the pieces at the bottom looked good after the wedding and the dress has been professionally dry cleaned. The dress is in excellent condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Vancouver, BC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.