I fell in love with this dress the minute I saw it on he internet. It was the very first dress I tried on the minute I tried it I feel so in love. I still wanted to try on dresses but I knew that the Gemma was the dress I would be married in. I am in the fashion business and I knew this dress was so fashionable yet bridal and that’s what I loved about it. I purchased the dress at the vera wang store on Melrose place in Los Angeles. I knew that was the best place to get the dress and knew the alterations would be perfect… And they were!! As much as I love my dress I know that I would love another bride to wear this dress and feel how I felt the day on my wedding.
- Alterations: The only alterations to the dress were small bust cups put into the top. I am a 32 B so small cups were added. Also the body was taken in a bit. I wear a 25-26 jean so it was taken in according.
- Preservation Method: I took to the best cleaners I know of, there are no stains on the dress and the only thing that got dirty was the bottom of the dress.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.