This dress was purchased at the Vera Wang store in Chicago, IL but I am now located in NYC and the dress will be shipped from NYC. I was married in late September 2013 and am looking to sell the dress ASAP!
PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY, ALL SALES FINAL!
I CAN SHIP WITHIN THE U.S. ONLY – BUYER TO PAY FOR ACTUAL SHIPPING
100% AUTHENTIC GUARANTEED, FEEL FREE TO BRING THIS DRESS TO VERA WANG STORE TO HAVE THEM CERTIFY. BEWARE OF SELLERS SELLING FAKES. IF ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT PROBABLY ISN’T. PLEASE ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS!
I ACCEPT PAYPAL + FEE OR YOU ARE LOCAL, TO PICK UP DRESS IN PERSON
PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR MORE PICTURES!
(P.S: I HAD ACCIDENTALLY PRESSED SOLD ON THE FIRST LISTING WHEN TRYING TO EDIT TO ADD MORE PICS SO I HAD TO CREATE A NEW ONE)
- Alterations: Label Size: 2 Street Size: 0 Bust: 32 Waist: 24.5 Hips: 35.5 Height with Shoes: 5'11 Alterations: original measurements: bust = 33, waist = 25.5, and hips = 35.5. The bust and waist were both taken in about an inch and the skirt was lifted up by the seamstress but NOTHING was cut so if you're taller, the seamstress will be able to lower the skirt to fit your height or if you're shorter you can raise the skirt or cut the skirt to fit your height. Label size is 2 which is a street size 0. So if you normally wear XS and 0, there should be no problem fitting into the dress. My suggestions is to go to your nearest Vera Wang store to get measured and they will tell you what size you are and since this is a very popular dress and still being sold in stores, you can try on the dress to see if you love it (which i'm sure you will, it was one of the first few dress i tried on and i knew it was the one!) PLEASE NOTE: This dress does not have blizzard beading and the lady at Vera Wang said she wouldn't recommend it anyway because it increases the price significantly and the dress is already gorgeous on its own. I agree! *Description below is from the Vera Wang website* There are so many beautiful aspects to the Gemma gown. Perhaps the most otherworldly element is the ethereal combination of French tulle and organza, something you wouldn’t expect in a gown with such a defined mermaid silhouette. Still, this is a very soft mermaid: I didn’t want anything to be too rigid. We used bands of tulle, wrapping around the body like a swirling cyclone, and ending in bias-cut flanges, which are deconstructed, abstract blossoms in tissue organza: it’s the perfect storm. Inside these rosettes I’ve added what I call “blizzard beading”: hundreds of tiny little sequins scattered all around. Once the dress is in motion, you get the thrill of that subtle play between lights and darks, but in the form of rosy, feminine blooms. Between the blossoms and the beading, there’s certainly a pageantry in the base of this gown. It’s an absolute celebration of volume that is meant to be very dramatic, with the fantasy of a ball gown and the sensuousness of a mermaid gown combined. If you desire even more drama, a bride might choose to add a sequined belt for just a little flicker of beading, to really highlight the waist. Combined with the shimmer of sequins in the cut blossoms of the skirt, it’s a very dynamic look from every angle. Gemma is one of my more glamorous dresses, giving the bride something slender and sleek up top, and at the bottom the flash and splash of sequins and dynamic volume, for the ultimate wedding day spectacle."
- Preservation Method: Please, note I will not be dry cleaning the dress. The bottom of the dress is dirty from wear and taking pictures on the street outside the church but it is not noticeable when worn since it is the most bottom layer. It was worn for 6 hours on the wedding day. I currently have it in wrapped with white tissue paper in a large box and it will come with the original Vera Wang plastic garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: NYC, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.