The dress is a beautiful ivory color that Vera Wang is famous for, and the gown is lined with a beautiful silk material which adds extra comfort when worn. It has a sexy mermaid/fishtail shape but has a soft look with the organza and tulle finish. The dress also features the divine ivory blizzard beading which really adds to the look of the dress. In my opinion the ivory beading is really tasteful and compliments the dress without too much of a stark contrast like the blush beading.
It is the perfect dress for petite brides as it doesn’t overwhelm you. It really highlights and enhances your small frame and legnthens it.
Please see below for exact measurements of the dress and other details:
- Dress is a Size 2 but altered down to fit a Size 0
- Bust size 30.5
- Waist size: 23.5
- Hip size: 33.5
- Height without heels: 5’4″
- Height with heels: 5’8″
- The bust has removable pads (included) and bra/cup size is 34B
- Certificate of Authenticity included
- Ivory blizzard beading gives a subtle touch of glamour
- The dress was only worn for a few hours at the wedding ceremony as a second reception dress was changed into.
- Dress is based off Hilary Duff’s wedding dress and still remains one of the most popular Vera Wang styles.
- Dress was originally purchased from Vera Wang Bridal House West Hollywood in September 2012 (has only been worn once by owner)
- Dress is packed into a large achive quality preservation box (from J.Sheer) that resists water and mildew and protect your gown from light, insects, and changes in humidity. There is also achive materials (sheets of paper and fabrics) around the gown itself to protect it.
I would suggest getting measured by a professional seamstress or
visiting a Vera Wang salon to try on the gown and get fitted.
Please feel free to email me with any questions.
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Brooklyn,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.