with tears in my eyes, I am selling this out of love to buy my husband a boat. We have been married 10 years and he deserves a boat. The dress is 15 layers of soft colors of tulle over satin and built in crinoline. There is room to fit another slip on crinoline for the full amazing look of a princess gown. The top of the dress which is satin is called apricot. It is not ivory or candlelight but more of a creamy peach. The midori ribbon I choose to wear in mocha is not included and was never attached. That is the part I wish to keep. If you are getting married in the spring I suggest midori color oyster or ballet. With this gown I will also include the detached $100 bra custom ordered to fit the dress. The dress did come with a silk pin on bouquet to go on the back but I choose to pin on huge fresh white orchids.
- Alterations: This dress was bought from Riverside Gown in Jacksonville which is now closed with minor alterations done to fit a true size 6.I choose to go barefoot at the last minute to be in touch with the earth as I walked down the aisle which put a slight bit of soil ten years ago inside the middle layer of the satin. I am happy to clean it which cost $300 when purchased. Serious buyers are welcome to try it on before the cleaning in our medical office.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been stored in my closet in a huge box, bigger than a cleaning box because it has not been cleaned. I let two cousins try it on to see if they wanted to wear it and both choose very simple gowns instead of this one.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.