Beautiful strapless wedding dress that was custom modified into an empire waist to fit a growing baby bump. It has a slight train and is a softwhite muslin material (very light), about 45 inches from empire waist to ground (I’m 5’2″ and wore a 3″ heel). Wedding dress sizes run a little small, I normally wore a 9 but had to get the 12. Originally paid $700.00 when purchased in May 2011, nothing torn, ripped, or wrong; just taking up room in my closet and it’s really not something you wear again
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 8
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: Mid section removed to create empire waist.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Organza
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Stored in Dress Bag since the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Rio Rancho, NM
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.