This dress was inspired by Zoe from a recent Christos collection which was way out of my budget. I tried on so many dresses hoping to find one with a similar feel, but soon realized tulle was not for me. I went to David’s Bridal and pulled a gown from the Gallina collection (WG3381). I wasn’t in love, but the slimming effect it had gave me hope. I found identical fabric for the addition through etsy. With many illustrations and photos of my dream dress I found an amazing tailor to do the alterations. It’s really special and I hope you will love it too! If you need more pictures to get a better idea of the dress feel free to contact me.
- Alterations: I had the dress professionally altered from a strapless gown to one with a higher neckline and cap sleeves. I chose a keyhole closure for the back.
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned. There is some brown at the hem of the dress which the dry cleaner could not remove. My reception was on the beach so dirt did get in the hem of the dress. I am using the original David's Bridal garment bag that I purchased with my gown.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: 06811, CT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.