I bought this dress, newly engaged, because I absolutely loved it and there was such a limited availability as it was a discontinued dress. Further into the wedding plans, my fiance and I decided that a small, intimate courthouse wedding was more fitting for us and this dress is simply too much for such a wedding. This dress has never been worn; I simply tried it on the one time. It has large pockets and a beautiful train. The neckline is simply stunning. Its a cottony-taffeta material and is incredibly comfortable.
- Alterations: There have been no alterations and its never been worn, however it was a floor model as it was the last of its kind.
- Preservation Method: David's bridal cleaned it for me, as I was unwilling to purchase a floor model as was. It has been stored in a cloth garment bag, which is included, and stored in our spare bedroom Walk-In closet with plenty of room and fresh air.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Colorado Springs, CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.