This dress is perfect for anyone who wants to play up their best curves, and hide the rest. The low back looks AMAZING but isn’t so low that you will need to become a gym nazi. The front is low enough to be soft but not so low that you’ll be worried about showing too much. The ruffles add a gentle swing and elegance to the look. Could be dressed up or dressed-down, depending on what you are going for. This style/dress was brand new to David’s Bridal at the time of purchase- it had just come out for the first time.
- Alterations: The dress was hemmed 4-6 inches -- all lace was carefully removed by hand and replaced exactly as it was along the new hem line. The hips were taken in. The ruffles around the back were tacked up gently with thread and could easily be removed without harm so that the ruffles hang back in their original place. The small string belt loops were removed, as I chose to go without the ribbon belt that it came with. You could easily add your own ribbon belt (of any color) if you choose. This dress would probably fit more like a petite now -- they didn't have petite sizes in the store, at the time. I changed into a different dress for the reception -- this dress is in great condition!!
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned immediately following wedding. It is currently hanglng on a dress form in the original David's Bridal Preservation Dress Bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Asheville, NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.