I fell in love with this dress for my August 2014 wedding. It was easy to wear, comfy and original. The lace overlay is simplistic yet elegant. It is a Galina dress from David’s Bridal and I would classify the fit as a Mermaid/Fit to Flare or Trumpet. Well into our planning, we had a venue and theme change and this dress no longer fit my vision. The dress has NEVER been worn and is in perfect, perfect condition. It still has the tags!! A beautiful and brand new wedding dress, ready for YOU!
- Alterations: The hip area has been taken in as well as the bust, the dress has been shortened. I am 5'3 and planned on wearing heels. Here are my dimensions for a better idea of the fit: Height: 5'3 Weight: 120 lbs. Bust: 34C If you need more, please let me know! I added a Vera Wang White sash. It is beautiful but can easily be removed if you'd prefer. ($99 value)
- Preservation Method: The dress has never been worn so it sits with it's original tags in the preservation bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Mount Pleasant, SC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.