I wore this dress for my wedding in April 2013, it was absolutely perfect for the day. I would love someone else to now take this beauty out again to show it off!
This is a strapless gown that features gorgeous all over lace detail and grosgrain ribbon at the waist.
It is in Soft white with a Sweep train.
I did add a White Crystal Rhinestone Beaded Bridal Sash around the waist. Which I am also selling for $75, originally cost $100.
I also have the skirt that came underneath to add volume, and I am including that one for free. Its size 4 as well.
If you would like to see more pictures please email me.
- Alterations: I had the sides taken in a bit and the bottom hemmed. I am 5'5 and wore 2inch pumps, and it was perfect.
- Preservation Method: It was dry cleaned immediately after the wedding and stored hung up in its bag. The dress is in great condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: vista, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.