I fell in love with this dress the moment I put it on. I actually wore a different dress to my backyard wedding ceremony on May 31, 2013, and then wore this dress to the reception at a local vineyard, which took place on June 1, 2013. This ivory tea-length dress is comfortable and versatile. I played around with different shoe, jewelry, and veil options before finally deciding on what I called “simple elegant.” It is the perfect dress for a spring or summer wedding!
As I noted in the “alterations” section, it was a bit big so I had it taken in and also added bra cups.
My measurements are
The dress measures approximately 26 inches from my waist to the hem.
There are no stains or tears on the dress.
The style number is ES9895.
- Alterations: The dress is a size 4 but I'm closer to a size 2, so the dress was taken in around the waist and bust. I also had bra cups sewn in so I did not have to wear a strapless bra.
- Preservation Method: I had this dress professionally cleaned in June 2013.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Haverford,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.