I bought this dress from David’s Bridal back in 2012. I had planned on a beach wedding at the time and then it changed to a wedding on a private property. I ended up not wearing this dress but still have it.
It’s gorgeous – brand new with tags. It’s a sweetheart, empire waist ball gown with a ball gown train. I removed the bow that originally came with it but I still have it.
Also a fun surprise is that this dress has pockets.
- Alterations: No alterations have been made.
- Preservation Method: It's been stored in a dark closet with the garment bag with a sheet wrapped around it to avoid having dust settle on it anyway. Brand new just needs some love from someone to wear it!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Sacramento, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.