Found this wonderful dress at David’s Bridal and was so happy with the price! (Goodness ladies, wedding dresses cost so much!) I was looking for a light, very comfortable dress for my summer wedding; something I could move around in (and dance!) but still very pretty and feminine. My favorite feature of this dress was the swiss dot tulle, which was really cute and fun. The dress has criss-cross ruching on the bodice to highlight your waist and add a bit of texture. Fully lined, back zipper.
- Alterations: The dress was purchased new. I had it tailored to fit my frame: 5'4" with flats, 130 lbs and average build, C cup size. This dress was originally strapless but we added sheer beaded sleeves for a bit more modesty and detailing. Longish train in the back, with an option to bustle the dress (French style). The alterations alone were quite expensive, so if this dress might fit you, then I say go for it!
- Preservation Method: Dress was sent off to cleaning through David's Bridal Preservation Kit. It is carefully arranged in the box with unopened shrink-wrap to protect it. There is a 30 year cleaning warranty on the dress (i.e., no yellowing or other cleaning issues guaranteed for 30 years if kept safe in the box). During the wedding, the dress dragged on the ground for a couple of hours during pictures but was then bustled up for the rest of the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.