I purchased the dress in the late fall of 2011 and I canceled the wedding so the beautiful dress has never been worn; the tags are still. The dress is Ivory colored with a Chiffon style flower off one shoulder and the back has three delicate strands that cascade aross the back ; VERY SEXY! Its the perfect beach style floor length dress.
- Alterations: The dress's "train" is considered a Court Train which sweeps about 4 foot in length. Thetype of bustle that we had the tailor put on the dress is a beautiful 5 tie up on the inside back of the dress so that it can be tied up and worn for dancing after the ceremony.
- Preservation Method: It has been stored in the orginal bridal gown garment cover that I purchased for it
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Reno, NV
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.