If you are looking for a dress touch of modern, this dress is perfect. With the updated organic lace pattern and the simple modern lines detailing both the bust and skirt of the dress, I fell in love with the dress the moment I laid eyes on it. When I put it on, it was very flattering, incredibly comfortable, easy to move/dance in, and it fit very well — it didn’t slip down (this was one of my biggest concerns).
I received compliments on the dress all night long! I was ecstatic that so many people loved the dress as much as I did.
This dress was used only for the wedding ceremony (which lasted about 15 minutes). I probably wore the dress for a total of 45 minutes max. If I had not chosen a reception dress, I would have loved to wear this dress all night long.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 33 1/2
- Waist: 26 1/2
- Hips: 33 3/4
- Height with Shoes: 5'6
- Alterations: This dress was taken in at the bust and the hips very slightly. It was also hemmed to fit my 5'2 frame with 4" heels...so 5'7". Also, the original white ribbon sash was removed because went with a vintage belt instead. This dress is belt or sash ready.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Modern
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: David's Bridal Wedding Gown Preservation -Professionally cleaned and preserved -Stain Removal -Anti-Yellowing Treatment -Steam Finish -Acid-Free Tissue -30 year guarantee -Green Earth Cleaning Process
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Tustin, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.