This David’s Bridal dress is a gently used (4 hours of wear- Ceremony & Reception), ivory, floor length, mermaid silhouette with a strapless neckline. Embellishments include appliqué, beading, and ruffles. I originally paid $799 for a size 12 dress that I had altered to a size 8. I’m asking $400 for the dress.
I bought this dress because I liked how it accentuated all the pros of my hourglass figure. It’s hard to tell from the images, but the ruffle detail wraps from the front and becomes the train in the back. I wanted a very clean and structured wedding dress (I’m not a ruffle and lace kind of girl), and despite my initial doubts about the ruffle train- this dress accomplished the look that I wanted
- Alterations: This was a size 12 dress that was altered to a size 8. Additionally, a bustle was added for dancing at the reception. Bust: 36 Waist: 28.5 Hip: 38.5 Height: 58 (this was not altered)
- Preservation Method: This dress has been stored in a hanging garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Gainesville, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.