I bought the dress in Roanoke, Virginia Late Spring of 2012 from David’s Bridal. The size is a 6, but fits more like 4 in street size.
The color is an off-white, ivory in color. The material is made of lots of layered organza and light material. The dress has a beaded portion on the upper portion of the bust area, very pretty!
Very light in weight. I had an outdoor wedding, and it was perfect!
The dress is in very good shape, as I am the original owner.
The edges of the bottom edges are dusty/dirty, from normal wear, but basic dry-cleaning will take care of it. :)
No rips, tears, or damage to the dress.
- Alterations: The dress has been professional hemmed/altered, and pulled in on the waist a little (I am a 5'3" in height, 27" waist and 125pounds). I had bustling added to the dress, on the inside of the dress. It is beautiful when bustled (3 ribbon ties on the inside)--it is hidden underneath the dress so it flows great!
- Preservation Method: The dress has always and is currently being stored in a garment bag from David's Bridal. The garment bag comes with the dress. Smoke-free home, Odor free. Will ship in box to any of the lower 48 states. Cost of dress: $450 Shipping/handling: $20 Will accept Cashier's check(will ship after it clears), or Paypal No refunds, no returns, final sale.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: , VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.