I bought my dress at David’s Bridal. It is a Galina Signature. I ABSOLUTELY love this dress. It was perfect for me. I wore it for pictures, ceremony, and reception. We didn’t have dancing at our reception, so honestly the dress did not get much wear. My pictures were taken outside at my grandpa’s farm, but the dress was well taken care of. After the wedding I had my dress dry cleaned.
- Alterations: I did have the height altered on my dress. From the middle dip the length is 49 and 1/2 inches. From the back of the dress it is roughly 64 inches, but is very fluid so measurement is not exact. There are no damages to the dress.
- Preservation Method: They museum preserved the dress, and it looks like it did on the hanger when I bought it! It is currently folded up in the box that the dry cleaner put it in. It comes with instructions on how to clean it and preserve it for the future.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Rockford, MI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.