Simple yet stunning, this charmeuse gown is perfect for the high-fashion, modern bride. Light weight, easy to move around in and dance the night away.
– V-neck halter features ruched surplice bodice.
– Dropped waist is adorned with striking beaded embroidery.
– Godet chapel train adorned with beaded embroidered appliques.
I have received a lot of compliments for the unique, glamorous look of the dress. I love the dress but I need to sell to make room for a new baby in the house.
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 0
- Height with Shoes: 5'6
- Alterations: Actual Dress size: 2P. The two alterations were performed by seamstresses at David's Bridal: (1) built in bra support and (2) american busle (see photos). Original length has been left on dress. I'm 5'3 and wore 3 inch heels. If you live in San Diego area, I am willing to meet up to view/pick up dress.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Embellishment
- Neckline: Halter
- Style: Glamorous
- Preservation Method: The dress was bought in 2011 and worn once by original owner. The dress was professionally dry cleaned immediately after the wedding and stored in the dry cleaning box in a cool dry closet. No spots or dirt on dress. However, there is an area with scuff marks (hardly noticeable, see photos) where the bride stepped on it. The scuff marks are still ivory (no spots).
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.