This dress was purchased at David’s Bridal. I fell in love with it due to its large ruffles, amazing train, and flattering figure. I loved that the dress was slimming on a pear shaped body and that it makes such a grand entrance. I also liked that I could move in the dress and fell comfortable. It blew away everyone at my wedding without a doubt.
This dress was worn briefly; I did not wear it during the reception and my ceremony and pictures took place in the same building, which required very little travel or movement.
- Alterations: No alterations have been made to the dress, it's exactly as it was on the store rack! There is a small tear in the tuille near the front right of the dress but this is not visible or apparent and does not affect the dresses appearance in any way.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been kept in an airtight plastic garment bag hanging in a closet since my wedding this summer. It has not been removed so as to keep it clean and dry for it's next owner.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Binghamton, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.