Purchased at: davidsbridal.com (Galina Signature)
What I LOVED: It was light, airy and really easy to move in — I even picked up the entire skirt and danced my butt off! Fun and feminine. I got lots of compliments on the dress and belt (beaded sash). Interesting detail w/ the basket weave and ruffled skirt. People were shocked when I told them it was from David’s Bridal because they assumed it was designer.
Worn at: church and reception. Still in excellent condition and well-preserved.
Original Price: $1,100 + $103 tax + $250 hem/bustle
Asking Price: save 60% (negotiable)
- Alterations: Hem: I'm 5'3 and wore 3" heels that day. Bustle: I'm 34B and wore it with a strapless bra (Felina Essentials Seamless Hidden Wire Bra Style 7643 from David's Bridal).
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry-cleaned, stored and preserved in special wrap.
- Terms of Sale: Other
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Houston, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.