I bought this dress from David’s Bridal new and it fit perfectly! My measurements are chest: 35″, waist: 28″, hips: 39″. I absolutely love the lace appliques, which are much more beautiful in person than on the website. It has a subtle sparkle that’s not over-the-top, but just slightly glamorous. The top is very flattering (I am very self-conscious about my arms). I made the belt to go with the dress, because I thought it looks really pretty with a sash. To be clear, I am listing this early – my wedding is September 2014 and it will be ready to be worn Dec 2014 or after.
- Alterations: The length was altered to fit my 5'3" frame plus 2" heels. A bustle was also added to keep it clean.
- Preservation Method: After my wedding (which is Sept. 2014), I bought the preservation package from David's Bridal, so I can ship it out clean and in a secure box.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Seattle,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.