Galina Signature taffeta Ivory ball gown with chapel length train. Pleated asymmetrical top fitted through waist and hip. Flower appliques covering skirt and train. Worn for 6 hours for indoor wedding in May 2012. The dress is a petite size and is very flattering on a petite curvy shape. This dress is in excellent condition (like new). Received many compliments on the traditional, yet modern and fun style. It is a beautiful dress for a spring/summer wedding. The ivory color is not overly yellow, my husband wore a white shirt with Ivory tie and it looked fantastic. The Petticoat is also available for purchase. Payment through Paypal is accepted and price is negotiable within reason.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 35.5
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 37
- Height with Shoes: 5'2
- Alterations: The dress has been altered by David's Bridal alternations department and the measurements provided are the ones from David's Bridal regarding the alterations.The dress has a french bustle which shows off the applique flowers and makes it easy to move in. It is the recommended bustle style by the David's Bridal alterations department.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Taffeta
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Applique, Classic, Floral, Modern
- Preservation Method: The dress has been dry cleaned and pressed and is stored in the David's Bridal bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Lunenburg,
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.