This dress is a Galina Signature dress from David’s Bridal. I originally purchased the dress in 2011 however, the year of our planned wedding date I found out we were expecting so I wasn’t able to wear the dress until our postponed wedding date in March of 2014. Only worn once (obviously) and was cleaned immediately following the wedding reception. It is a beautiful dress. The sweetheart top has rouging throughout. It has an embellished beading design in the middle of the dress and the whole A line skirt is texturized with tulle.
- Alterations: The dress has been altered for someone that is 5'5 (with flats) also it has a corset back. Therefore it can accommodate someone a little larger or smaller than the dress size of 16. This dress was also altered to include a bustle for the reception.
- Preservation Method: Immediately following the wedding the dress was taken to the cleaners where it was cleaned and preserved.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Chula Vista, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.