I got married November 2013. I fell in love with the vintage wedding style. It was elegant and sexy and fit just right.
I could only upload 3 pictures but will send more pictures on request!
- Alterations: I had $350 worth of alterations done to the dress. It was to have the dress's train to be bundled. The dress has many layers-that is why it cost so much for the alterations. I absolutely loved it bundled-made things much better for dancing :)
- Preservation Method: It needs minor cleaning. I have not had it boxed-it is hanging and waiting for someone to buy!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Golden, MS
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.