This is an ivory, slim chiffon wedding dress that was purchased at a David’s Bridal in Kansas. I wore it exactly one time on my wedding day in 2009. It was the perfect dress for an outdoor, summer wedding in California. It’s simple yet chic and very flattering.
Description from David’s Bridal magazine: Chiffon slim gown with spaghetti straps, ruched empire bodice, beaded lace, and crisscross back. Sweep train.
- Alterations: The front of the dress was altered to accommodate my height. I am 5'2" and wore 3-inch heels and the front of the dress grazed the ground. The sweep train is unaltered.
- Preservation Method: The dress was hand-washed and spot cleaned after the wedding. It has been kept inside a dress bag in my closet ever since.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.