I bought 2 wedding dresses for my upcoming wedding – one for the ceremony and one for the reception. I wore this dress for about an hour during my first dance and cake cutting indoors only. This dress is BEAUTIFUL and very FLATTERING on. The lace is delicate and the gown is so light and easy to wear yet it looks expensive. I would be glad to send more pics if you are interested. My measurements are 34B bust, 25 waist, 35 hips and I’m 5’4 inches tall. The dress will be too short if you are planning on wearing heels because the length was perfect for 5’4″ and 2 inch heels.
I’d be glad to sell the long veil that has not even been worn for an added $20. It was purchased new for $75.
•Embroidered lace fit-and flare gown features figure flattering ruched bodice.
•3D floral waistband and bubble hem detail finish off the exquisite look.
- Alterations: The dress was hemmed to fit me. I am 5'4" but I wore 2 inch heels. This dress would fit someone who is 5'5" - 5'6" with heels on.
- Preservation Method: The dress is clean and there was no stains or damages.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: , MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.