Galina for David’s bridal. A simple, flattering dress with cris-cross pleats at the bodice and spaghetti straps. It has hidden pockets which I love. A tulle underskirt. Fully lined and quite comfortable. Worn once for a garden wedding. Selling because I have nowhere to store it.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 10
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: Train removed when hemmed. Otherwise, fitted me perfectly off the rack and I am a size ten (5 foot 5 inches, D cup). Grass marks on the hem due to outdoor wear, should come out with dry cleaning.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Taffeta, Tulle
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Classic, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Smoke free environment, plastic covering. Stored in the dark. Probably needs dry cleaning which I can get done at additional cost or buyer can do once purchased.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Grand Rapids, MI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.