This dress was so comfortable to wear and to dance in, and made me feel very feminine and beautiful! I got showered with compliments and several of my friends admitted it was their “dream dress.”
SIZE: Dress is a size 4. I am generally a size 6 but this dress fit much better than the 6, snug and perfect, especially on top (my bra size is B-34)
LENGTH: I am 5’8″ + my 3″ heels = 5’11″, the length of the dress was perfect for me.
CONDITION: The dress is in excellent condition except for a little faint staining on the very bottom in a small area, from when I stepped on the train while walking in the grass. (Please contact me for more photos, I can only post 3 here!) If you will be shorter than 5’11″ you will probably need the dress hemmed anyway, so the stains would be cut off. Otherwise, no stains on the body of the dress, no rips, tears or discoloration.
The gown is called “Galina Chiffon Wedding Gown with Ruffle Detail and Lace style MB3491″ and was bought brand new at David’s Bridal April 2013 for $450. Check it out on the website for more photos and reviews http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Chiffon-Wedding-Gown-with-Ruffle-Detail-and-Lace-MB3491_Bridal-Gowns-Shop-By-Designer-Galina
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, or for more photos!
- Alterations: The only alteration made to the dress was to add a bustle, so I could easily dance without stepping on the train. The bustle consists of 2 hooks, one for the lining, and one for the outer chiffon layer. They are completely hidden, take less than a minute to set, and best of all they do not take away from the beautiful cascading effect of the ruffles in the back!
- Preservation Method: Dress was worn once, dry cleaned the following week, and stored in plastic in a cool, dry closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: shady shores, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.