This is a fabulous dress and I love it! I bought it at a consignment store, but it was new with the tags on when I bought it. It was the perfect dress for my wedding but I don’t plan on using it again, so I’m hoping it can find a new bride.
- Alterations: It was bigger in the chest than I needed it to be, so I did take it in at the bust. I'm a Victoria Secrets 32D, but I wore a David's Bridal Molded Seamless Longline 34B bra with it. I also sewed two circles to the bra and the dress, and the dress was very comfortable and didn't move all day. I was very happy with it. I would sell the bra with the corresponding velcro for $35. Otherwise it would be easy enough to take off the Velcro circles off the dress. I hemmed the bottom shortening the length. I am 5'4 3/4" and I wore a 1 3/4" heel. I tacked 3 1/4" inches off the original length, but I didn't cut it, so you could easily take out the seams to restore it to it's original length. There is a hand loop for carrying the train during the reception which I pulled through the base material, and that could easily be put back through.
- Preservation Method: I was just married last month and I did at home dry cleaning. There are some faint grass stain on the train but they are coming out nicely and are barely noticable.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.