Bought the dress when I went to visit my mom in Jacksonville Fl. Went to 2 David’s Bridals and each time I tried on this dress. I loved it, but was concerned it was too non-traditional. I ended up having something more traditional (and uncomfortable) for the ceremony and wore this for the reception. It was PERFECT. Light as a feather, danced and set and ate and talked so comfortably. Not hot at all like the previous one, and super fun with a little leg showing here and there. My fiance loved the surprise. So many compliments.
- Alterations: NO DAMAGE at all. Alterations: Taken in at waist and shortened a bit in the front. Also added a bustle!
- Preservation Method: Dry-cleaned and stored in a garment bag in my closet at home.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: atlanta, GA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.