This is a beautiful, traditional taffeta dress in ivory color.
I never wore it, it was a backup in case my alterations weren’t completed on my first dress.
The bow is removable, and I had a cage added the abdomen to hold the dress and chest up, if this alteration is not done in this dress, it will slide down all night :o
My weight and height in the dress are 110lb and 5’2, it was hemmed with 4 in heels on.
It truly is classic and beautiful!
- Alterations: Abdomen cage added to support chest, hemmed on the bottom all the way around, and a bustle in the back.
- Preservation Method: It is stored in the hanging bag I purchased it with, never been worn.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.