The dress was bought at David’s Bridal the week of November 25th 2013. I only wore the dress for the wedding ceremony at City Hall in San Francisco. I did not wear the dress for the reception. I bought this dress three days before the wedding! The reason I fell in love with it is because it fits perfectly, and I can walk so comfortably in it. I received so many compliments on this dress! I know you will love it!
- Alterations: There were no alterations made to this dress. The only thing, is at the bottom of the dress and on the underside, (where the dress hit the floor near the train) there are dust marks. You can only see them however if you look closely at the dress. I would recommend a dry clean if this is bothersome for you. Other than that the dress is in perfect condition (no rips, snags, etc.).
- Preservation Method: The dress has not been cleaned since the wedding. It was only worn for and hour and a half.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Walnut Creek, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.