Never worn, new condition 100 % silk with exquisite lace overlay and eyelash detail around the neckline and hem of the dress. The ruffle train in the back makes this dress a truly elegant and unique piece; stunning from both the front and the back. It is true ivory and absolutely gorgeous on.
Our wedding was called off and I never got to wear this dreamy dress. Junko Yoshika is a very respected bridal designer and this dress is from her couture line.
My measurements are bust 38″ waist 27″ and hips 37″ and a size 6. The dress fit pretty well and would only need minor alterations for your figure. I am 5’6″ tall and the dress would brush the floor perfectly if I was in 3-4″ heels.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 37
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 37
- Height with Shoes: 5'-10
- Alterations: no alterations. never worn.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Lace, Silk, Tulle
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Classic, Floral, Glamorous, Modern, Not white, Ruffles, Vintage
- Preservation Method: The dress is hanging and in a dress bag so as not to wrinkle or get dirty. The dress would need to be steamed but not dry-cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.