I bought this dress in San Francisco in July 2013, three months before my wedding! I love the dress and I wore it for 2 hours on my wedding day (30 min for the ceremony and 1 1/2 hours for photos). Then I also wore it for my other wedding photography in December. The dress is still in great condition. No marks and no tearings.
- Alterations: I'm between a size 4 and a 6 so I altered it somewhere in between. The seamstress took in some inches at the bust, waist and hips. The measurement after alteration is 34", 27.5", 35". The seamstress also shorten the hem by 4 inches. I'm 5'4" and I wore a 2 1/2" heels at the wedding so makes the dress 5'6 1/2".
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally cleaned. I have the receipt if you like to see it. The train and the hem are clean.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Austin, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.