I tried on so many dresses, and ended up coming back to the first.
I loved that this dress was simple, modern and chic – so unfussy and easy to wear! It was incredibly lightweight, but still had visual interest as a result of the amazing textured metal taffeta material and subtle ruffle along the bottom. Because of the material, this dress will not need to be steamed.
It was perfect for our outdoor rustic wedding. Would also be great for a beach wedding!
I wore this just once for a few hours, and it has been stored in the original garment bag in our smoke free home ever since.
- Alterations: The dress was hemmed so that it fit my height - 5'7" plus 3 inch heels. The dress was being discontinued when I purchased, but I loved so much that I bought a size 12 and had it taken in to fit a street size 6. I also added a cap sleeve and additional fabric to the bust area for added coverage - this can be seen in the attached images; and can easily been undone.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been stored in the original garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Baltimore, MD
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.