I was engaged in 2010, and immediately knew my “dream dress” was this gorgeous Pavane wedding gown from French Designer, Lambert Creations. It is unique and classy in style and has just a hint of color in the fake lily attached at the bust and hints of violet in the tool at the bottom. I contacted the designer directly asking if it would be possible to get this dream dress – there was only ONE left in the wherehouse and it was exactly in my size! My dad happened to be traveling in Europe at the time of my purchase, visiting family in Italy. Lambert Creations agreed to ship the dress to my dad at my cousin’s home in Italy as the shipping costs would be much less than if it were sent to the U.S. – my dad then traveled with the dress all the way back to the U.S. A few months later, my ex-fiance and I decided to break up. Luckily the dress was the only thing I had purchased and planned for the wedding. This gorgeous dress has NEVER been worn and still has the original tags attached!!
- Alterations: When the dress arrived to me, out of the box, I noticed a very very small, light gray pencil mark on the torso portion of the dress. When worn, it would not be noticeable. I was hesitant to get it spot treated as I did not want it to discolor the dress, just in case.
- Preservation Method: When I first received my gown, I got it dry-cleaned and it has since been stored in plastic in a closet. Again, this dress has NEVER been worn.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.