Jenny Packham’s Foxglove gown is a beautiful 1920s style gown with sheer sleeves and sparkling embroidery. Stunning beading creates an art nouveau bodice with the translucent beading and crystal accents over the entire gown and lovely little chiffon sleeves. The dress is a US size 12. It was originally purchased at Saks 5th Avenue in Beverly Hills and I have the original tags. The dress is beautiful and incredibly comfortable.
- Label Size: 14
- Street Size: 12
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: It is in perfect condition and and the only alteration that was done was to raise the hem 1” whch was done by Saks and is undetectable.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Chiffon, Silk
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Bohemian, Glamorous, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: It has been professionally cleaned for preservation by J Scheer & Co in New York (the only place that Saks 5th Avenue recommends for cleaning of this type of intricate beading.)
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Los Angeles,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.