Jenny Packhamâ€™s Foxglove gown is a beautiful 1920s style gown with sheer sleeves and sparkling embroidery. Stunning beading creates an art nouveau bodice with the translucent beading and crystal accents over the entire gown and lovely little chiffon sleeves .
The dress equal to a US size 0-2. It was originally purchesd at Panache Beverly Hills and I have the original packaging, cover, and receipt. It was only worn at my wedding and has been professionally cleaned.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 0
- Bust: 32
- Waist: 25
- Hips: 34
- Height with Shoes: 5'6
- Alterations: Since the dress is so delicate I only had the bottom silk layer brought up 3 inches. The top lace layer was not cut but only brought up by sewing thread and specific points around the dress so the layers would match in height. I also had the cap sleeves altered by sewing a thread to have it more form fitting. This can be easily taken down. I am 5'2'' and I wore 3.0'' heels. The front skimmed the floor while the back is lower like a mini train.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Embellishment, Lace, Silk
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Applique, Glamorous, Modern, Not white, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: I had the dress professionally cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.