Jenny Packham’s Foxglove gown is a beautiful 1920s style gown with sheer sleeves and sparkling embroidery. Stunning beading creates an art nouveau bodice with the translucent beading and crystal accents over the entire gown and lovely little chiffon sleeves .
The dress is a UK 8-10. It was originally purchased in Italy I have the original tags. It is unworn because I have changed gown.
- Alterations: NONE
- Preservation Method: UNWORN
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: , OT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.