I bought my dress at Weddings by Debbie in Houston, TX. This was my first outing shopping for the dress, and I loved that it was form fitting and could be made to look vintage depending on the accessories I put on. I wore this for the duration of my wedding and reception, but changed dresses before leaving. Please note that I am selling the dress only and not the accessories. The official website for the dress is: http://enzoani.com/view-collection/blue/archive/formosa
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 34 in
- Waist: 26.5 in
- Hips: 38 in
- Height with Shoes: 5ft 7.5in
- Alterations: I am typically a size 6 and the store told me I was a size 6, but the 6 was out of stock so I was forced into buying an 8. I was very glad I bought an 8 as it fit like a glove and the only alterations made were for length and the bustle.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Silk Dupioni
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Glamorous
- Preservation Method: It was dry cleaned and pressed and is currently being stored in the original bag. The petticoats underneath the dress are not as clean as the dress itself, but they can not be seen with the dress on.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Houston, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.