I love this dress. I wore it to my wedding with a blue sash (which is in the photos and can be included with the dress if you like). It’s lovely and simple with really pretty details. It’s tea length but could be shortened if you are looking for something a bit shorter. I loved having a classic dress that was also short and fun to dance in. It kept me cool at my wedding and was actually really comfortable. It was a really flattering shape for me. I hope it will be able to make somebody else’s day as special as it made mine.
This dress is no longer available from BHLDN so I hope that someone who wanted it and was told it is sold out can get it here. Here is the link to the BHLDN page on it: http://www.bhldn.com/product/fondant-tea-dress
- Alterations: I bought this dress in a 12 and had it altered slightly to fit. The measurements it has been altered to fit are 38" bust, 30.25" natural waist and 36.25" hips. The bridal tailor also replaced part of the interior stretch corset because it was not very high quality. It does not affect the fit of the dress.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned and stored in high quality, non-plastic dress bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: St. Louis, MO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.