As soon as I put it on, I knew. The way the chiffon flowed, floated, and draped felt magical. I could have been doing the chicken dance and still look graceful like a gazelle. At least I’d like to think so! I loved this dress so much that I thought I couldn’t ever sell it. But now with children and clutter piling up, I realize I need to pass this on to someone else who can experience it and cherish it like I did for the last 4 years.
- Alterations: I am a 32B so the bust was taken in a little. A couple of the plastic "bones" that were inside the bust of the dress to give the bust area shape, were taken out at the dry cleaners in order prevent the fine chiffon fabric from potentially stretching at those points. Any seamstress can reinsert them easily. And it was shortened to 5'7" with heels. (I am 5'4".)
- Preservation Method: The week after the wedding, the dress was professionally cleaned and preserved in a box.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.