Beautiful, unique strapless dress for a vintage or nature lover. It has an ivory base (2001b), then “sparrow” light dusty rose colored three dimensional organza flowers covering the dress. Vines and small silver beads dot the flowers, for a small sparkle that doesn’t make the dress super shiny or flashy. Amazing dress for pictures, as the chapel train is incredibly light and falls perfectly down steps. The train moves effortlessly, so no one had to even pick it off the ground. Dress is not bustled. Altered from a size 4 to a size 2 (34″ x 25″ x 36″). Top of strapless to bottom of hem is 46 1/2″. Purchased in 2009. Originally $2000. Great condition.
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 0
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 25
- Hips: 26'
- Height with Shoes: 49 1/2
- Alterations: waist taken in from size 2 to size 0 shortened to accommodate 5'3" woman
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Satin, Silk Dupioni
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Applique, Corset, Glamorous, Vintage
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: no returns
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: U.S.
- Payment Methods Accepted: PayPal, cash
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.