I am selling my absolutely stunning, authentic Ines Di Santo, Flora wedding gown.
I received SOOO many compliments on my dress and was told by many people, men and women alike, that it was themost gorgeous wedding gown they had ever seen.
I originally paid $11,898 for the dress, an additional $200 for shipping PLUS $500 for custom alterations to customize the back (the back was originally straight across, I had it opened and lowered a bit more), add a bustle, add pads into the bust area, take in the waist and shorten the gown as well as $300 to have it professionally cleaned after the wedding. In total, I spent $12,931 on this beautiful couture gown.
Ines Di Santo is a very upscale designer, only carried in a handful of boutiques in the U.S.
I am 5’4, 127 lbs and regularly wear a size 0 or 2 in regular dresses. The dress was cut for me to wear it with 6″ heels.
The Toni Federici, Raindrop veil pictured with the dress is NOT for sale.
- Alterations: Custom alterations to customize the back (the back was originally straight across, I had it opened and lowered), add a bustle, add pads into the bust area, take in the waist and shorten the gown.
- Preservation Method: Professionally Dry Cleaned
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: , CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.