I bought this dress at BHLDN in 2013 and wore it at my September wedding. I absolutly love this dress. I am a size 4 and this dress runs very true to size. I am 5’2 and the dress fit longer on my than the model but I chose not to alter it as it gave the effect of having a train. The front layers hit right above my shoe. It looks great both ways – longer and shorter!
- Alterations: I altered the neckline slightly - basically. Made the neckline slighlty wider to hit right at the edge of my solders and how off a bit more collarbone.
- Preservation Method: It was professionally cleaned after the wedding and is in perfect condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Dallas, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.