I felt like a princess on my wedding day and would love for another bride to enjoy this intricate Maggie Sottero Fiorella dress. It is size 8, alabaster color. I purchased a second strap for a custom two-strap look, but you can easily sew off one or both straps for one-shoulder or strapless look. Since there were no alterations done to this dress (very uncommon and hard to find!!), you can make it perfect for you! Purchased at Papers and Petals Bridal Salon for $1400+tax.
From Maggie Sottero’s website
One-piece, A-line gown with zipper over inner corset with button/loop accent. This Soft Shimmer Satin gown is lavishly caught-up at various points in the skirt and features rich beaded embellishments with Swarovski crystals. Alternating diagonal pleats accenting the bodice and fitted hip area create a sensational figure. The intrigue of this style is enhanced with the beaded shoulder straps (easily detachable to make it a fashionable one-shoulder or strapless dress).
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 8
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: Other than adding a second strap (easily sewn-off), there were no alterations done to this dress. What a steal and a rare opportunity to make the dress "your own"!!
- Silhouette: Aline
- Neckline: Scoop
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: San Francisco,
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.