First off, congratulations! How exciting is this time?! I loved every second of being engaged and hope you are too. Now, let’s talk dress.
The Vera Wang Fiona is an absolute show stopper. Photos do not do this dress justice – not even the professionally taken ones. Once on it’s not only gorgeous and romantic but so figure flattering as well. It honestly made me look 10 lbs. lighter than I was – everyone complimented me all night on how skinny I looked!
I never in a million years thought I’d be able to afford a Vera (my dream dress) but I somehow managed it. I got it at a sample sale on Melrose in West Hollywood and the second I put it on I, along with everyone in the store, knew I had to have that dress.
It was in excellent condition when I got it (worth camping out the night before!) and needed very little in terms of alterations. The alterations that were done were done by A Stitch in Time which is the ONLY seamstress Vera endorses. These women know the Vera brand and did an amazing job.
I looked like a million dollars that day and owe it all to the dress and of course my amazing makeup artist :) I hope you’ll have the same experience I did and love this dress forever!
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 36
- Waist: 29
- Hips: 38
- Height with Shoes: 5'9-5'10
- Alterations: The only alterations that were done on it were: 1) fix zipper 2) rework organza train (there was a tear in one of the pieces that needed fixing)
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Organza, Silk
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Not white, Ruching
- Condition: New
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: None yet - I just got married and since have had it cleaned and touched up to perfection once again.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Los Angeles,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.